Friday, July 10, 2009

The BEST brownie mix

The Blue Chip Group Double Fudge Brownie Mix
My mom spoils me with gluten-free mixes. She bought this one and Grove & I both really enjoyed it. Grove, my husband, is not gluten free so it's really a good recommendation when he likes something that is gluten free.
These brownies were different from any other mix brownies I've had. They rose higher than other brownies & aren't so dense and fudgy. So they're between brownies & cake in texture. My husband commented that they're not gritty at all.
The chocolate flavor is very mild - not strong at all. I put about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips in them & it really added to the flavor. I also think these are also a great start for making fancier brownies - with frosting, caramel & nuts, cheesecake, etc.
Maceys sells lots of The Blue Chip Group mixes. They also sell their mixes and gluten free flours online at http://www.bluechipgroup.net/GlutenFreeProducts.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment