Friday, June 26, 2009

The BEST easiest all purpose baking mix


My friend Michelle Pack told me about Pamela's Baking & Pancake mix. It really has great results. It does have almonds & dairy in it so if you have multiple allergies/sensitivities beware! What I like about this is that it's so easy - it's like gourmet bisquik, honestly. Everything's already in it including the leavening.

I've made scones, muffins, pancakes, waffles, cookies, and quick bread with this and all were very delicious.

I ordered it online through amazon.com & it ends up being $3 per pound which really isn't too bad for something that delivers pretty much instant success.

If you don't want to buy a million ingredients and embark on a science experiment to bake gluten free, this is a great one to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment