Thursday, June 25, 2009

The BEST pizza crust

In general, I don't love Bob's Red Mill mixes because most of them have garbanzo bean flour. However, my friend Michelle Gillespie recommended this pizza crust mix to me and I love it! It doesn't have bean flour. This makes great pizza crust - 2 medium pizzas, or 1 large plus breadsticks, or 1 large plus a personal pizza for the next day's lunch! This mix is about $4 at the grocery store.
If you want a ready-made pizza crust, Kinnick Kinnick makes a frozen pizza crust that comes in a 6-pack of personal-sized pizzas for about $7. This is delicious.
I've also used Van's frozen gluten-free waffles for pizzas. I know this sounds weird, but they're not sweet. Most grocery stores carry these so they're easy to find and easy to toast & use. I toast them, then top them, then bake them for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. These are not my favorite, but they're an easy standby to keep in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment